Visa Information

To apply for an international student visa for CIC you will need a valid passport, the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) issued by CIC and any other documentations required by the Australian Department of Home Affairs.

How to apply:

You can apply for a visa through the Australian Department of Home Affairs – Student Visa Options

Student visas carry certain conditions, please ensure that you understand the conditions that apply to the visa you apply for.

You may be required to provide evidence of financial capacity, please refer to the link below for advice on how this may be achieved.

For more information, please refer to Student Visa Living Costs and Evidence of Funds

For further information you can visit the Department of Home Affairs website. Alternatively, you can contact your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate.