CIC hosts an Orientation for all new students attending the College, which is held one week prior to each term course commencement.
The orientation date is indicated on your Written Agreement, however 2 weeks prior to Orientation you will be notified via e-mail when, where and what time the Orientation is to be held.
You are required to attend Orientation as you will be provided with important and vital information including;
- The support services available to assist you with adjusting to study and life in Australia
- Support Services available to assist you with seeking appropriate legal, health and emergency services
- English language and Academic support
- CIC’s Facilities and Resources
- The CIC Complaints and Appeals process
- The requirements under course attendance and academic progress
- CIC Wellbeing Department
- Career Services including support through the Fair Work Ombudsman
When you attend Orientation, the Academic Services Officers or Lecturers will enrol you into your units of study for the term and provide a timetable for the lectures and tutorials. During enrolment, you will be provided with a Course Planner. This planner outlines your units of study for each term during your study period at CIC. You are advised to follow the suggested study plan to ensure that you complete your program within the duration of your study. Failure to follow the suggested study plan increases the risk of non-completion and it is your responsibility to ensure that all units are completed within the duration of your CoE.
Orientation dates are listed on each of the Course website pages under Key Facts.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
If you cannot make the Orientation date, please advise the College as soon as possible to arrange an appropriate Orientation when you arrive.