Deferral of Studies
Students wishing to defer the commencement of studies must apply in writing and refer to the Fees, Charges and Refund Policy. An approved deferral of studies will only be granted for:
- Compelling and compassionate circumstances, such as but not limited to
- Illness of a direct family member
- Illness of student
- Death of a direct family member
- Marriage of student
- Not meeting entry requirements
- Evidence must be provided with all applications.
For further information on the criteria and how to apply for deferrals please see the Deferring, Suspending or Cancelling International Student’s Enrolment Policy and Deferring, Suspending or Cancelling International Student’s Enrolment Procedure.
To apply for a deferral of studies, contact Admission via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can obtain the Enrolment Variation Request Form online https://cic.vic.edu.au/forms/enrolment-variation-application-form/